This Gardening Life

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Sign of Autumn

No, not the Angels of Anaheim (as I prefer to call them) desperately trying to make the playoffs after a dismal five months of baseball bloopers. Today was the first harvest moon of the year. Soon the hundred degree weather will drop into the nineties and eighties and we can begin the big fall planting season. Of course, I have not a square inch of soil that needs planting, so I'm going to turn my itch to dig to south county, while pruning back my jungle here in Fullerton.

Harvest moons. Ah. Harbingers of all that is autumn. Halloween, Thanksgiving. My impending birthday. Ugh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I think the angels organization (and I use that term loosely) should make a CD of errors and ommissions from the team's (and I use that term loosely) 2006 season. It could be a hot seller, providing much needed comic relief. Sound track it with up-and-coming OC bands, in a bid to reconnect with the locals. Title it "LAA of A tripping out to prove we luv ya OC" or something like that.

    By Blogger vanessa cardui, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home